The rise and fall of the long river

#1 von ylq , 26.12.2019 10:06

When I got the book "Zi Zhi Tong Jian", I seemed to see that history opened a golden and heavy door for me. "Zi Zhi Tong Jian" was published during the Northern Song Dynasty and was compiled by the famous historian and writer Sima Guang. Since I was young, I only knew the story of "Sima Guang smashing the urn", but I don't know yet, he turned out to be such an amazing character! It took Sima Guang a total of 19 years to complete this huge historical book. He is solely responsible for the main compilation work. Every word and every sentence in the book is his brainchild. He thought hard about this book, and soon after the book Zizhi Tongjian was published, he died of illness. Opening this book, the first story is "Han, Zhao, Wei, and Three". When Zhijia wanted to establish Zhiyao as heir, Zhiguo once said: Zhiyao has many advantages, but it has a fatal shortcoming��narrow-minded and can not be generous. However, Zhijia didn't listen to Zhiguo's advice. In order to avoid the disaster, Zhiguo broke away from Zhishi and changed his surname to "secondary". Sure enough, like Zhiguo said, Zhiyao was arrogant. Others. I ��m not going to give them disaster. Who dares to give it to me? ��However, the stupid Zhiyao was divided up by the Han, Zhao, and Wei families, and the entire Zhi family was destroyed. I was spared from the book, saying that a person makes mistakes many times, and the enmity that is formed will not be in the clear place Marlboro Gold. Be aware of it before it is manifested Parliament Cigarettes. The wise person is very careful in handling small things. This is what the teacher usually teaches us: "Pride makes people fall behind, and humility makes people progress." How can such a person continue to improve if he is satisfied with what he has achieved and is arrogant? In each story of "Zi Zhi Tong Jian", one-by-one heroes use their life experiences to reasonably tell me the simple and profound truth of life. Three-inch tongues are more than a million teachers. The fierce Mao Sui, a hero who has the courage and responsibility but died young, died of illness, Su Wu, a persevering and loyal to the court, Han Xin who has endured heavy burdens and emerged ... The rise and fall of the long river of history will be thought-provoking and benefit future generations. With copper as a mirror, you can correct your clothes. You can learn about gains and losses by using people as a mirror. You can learn from the history by using history as a mirror. A "Zi Zhi Tong Jian" made me understand the history Newport 100S, and also learned more about being a person and doing things.

Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

ylq  
ylq

z soul grow and redeem. There are many subtle p
There are so many materials to choose from

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz