has a head injury and the team will take it day by day.

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 24.10.2018 03:37

TORONTO - Major League Baseball isnt always about the first class charter flights, the five-star hotels and the gourmet food. Bismack Biyombo Jersey . For bubble players like Chad Jenkins and Jonathan Diaz, there can be days like Monday. Jenkins, the 26-year-old bullpen long man, is up for a third time already this season. Diaz is a 29-year-old utility infielder whos back for a second go round. "He was supposed to get on the plane with me," said Jenkins. "We checked our bags, got our little boarding pass and both of ours said get your seat at the gate." But Diaz didnt join Jenkins on the Monday morning flight from Charlotte, where the Triple-A Bisons were playing the White Soxs affiliate the Knights, because the flight was oversold. "I was panicking," said Jenkins. "I was like, um, I dont know what to do, should we call (traveling secretary) Mike (Shaw) and see who they need more and that person gets on the plane first?" Jenkins went ahead and boarded the plane. Diaz was on the phone with Shaw. The flight was re-booked. Jenkins promised Diaz hed pick up his teammates bags, which already had been placed in the plane. Jenkins arrived in Toronto in plenty of time to arrive to the stadium for three oclock. Diaz, who was in the starting lineup at shortstop to accommodate a day off for Jose Reyes, pulled in closer to six oclock. "Its been an awful day," said Jenkins. "Travel has been awful." He can only smile when he reflects upon the last two weeks of his life. Jenkins was first recalled on April 26. He spent two nights in Toronto and then boarded a flight to Kansas City with his teammates. After three nights in the Midwest, he flew with the Blue Jays to Pittsburgh. After one night there, Jenkins was optioned to Triple-A Buffalo. The driver got lost on the way to Buffalo, which added more than an hour to the trip. The next day, he was back in a car from Buffalo to Pittsburgh, recalled as Brandon Morrows injury replacement. He flew to Philadelphia with the team, spent two nights there and returned to Toronto for two more nights. Jenkins flew to Atlanta when he was optioned after Thursdays game, spent time with his parents and they drove together to meet the Bisons in Charlotte on Saturday. Monday morning, he left Charlotte for Toronto. "My back doesnt know what a solid mattress feels like for more than three days," said Jenkins. "Its been fun. Its been a ride. Its been crazy." Jenkins participated in a Shoot For A Cure charity event in Atlanta and spent time with his father, Steve. He enjoyed a Mothers Day dinner with his mom, Gail, on Sunday night. In between, he pitched two innings for the Bisons on Saturday night and was pleased with the result given the travel and the resultant infrequent throwing schedule. "I got on the mound and thats the best command Ive had on my sinker all year," said Jenkins. "I was throwing front doors, I was throwing the back door to the righty where I was going out and coming back and I had two strike outs looking. I was like, what happened? Where did this come from? I threw the other night, my arm feels good and I feel like my command is coming back and Im hoping it stays." ENCARNACION HONOURED Edwin Encarnacion is heating up, so much so that Major League Baseball is taking notice, naming the Blue Jays first baseman the American League Player of the Week. In seven games from May 5-11, Encarnacion went 9-28 (.321) with four home runs, a triple and two doubles. ROSTER MOVES The Blue Jays have made 42 roster moves as of Monday, with the disabling of Sergio Santos, the recalls of Chad Jenkins and Jonathan Diaz and the optioning of Erik Kratz to Triple-A Buffalo. The moves break down like this: 10 relate to the disabled list; 16 involve recalls or minor league contract selections; 10 involve players being optioned to the minor leagues; six players have been designated for assignment. If it seems like the Blue Jays tinker with the roster a lot its because they do. You may be surprised, however, to learn the Yankees have made more roster moves than Toronto. Heres the American League East divisional breakdown as of May 12: New York Yankees: 49Toronto Blue Jays: 42Baltimore Orioles: 37Tampa Bay Rays: 31Boston Red Sox: 21 Mario Hezonja Jersey . -- Among the 31 players at the Montreal Canadiens rookie camp, none feels closer to cracking the NHL roster than right winger Aaron Palushaj. Melvin Frazier Jersey . Head coach Lindy Ruff confirmed on Sunday that his starting goalie has a head injury and the team will take it day by day. http://www.magicbasketballprostore.com/kids-nikola-vucevic-magic-jersey/ . In the last race before the Sochi Olympics, Bjoergen followed up her win in the 10-kilometre classical race on Saturday by beating World Cup sprint leader Denise Herrmann of Germany by 0.43 seconds for her fifth victory of the season.The Montreal Canadiens have signed European free agent forward Jiri Sekaac to a contract. Tracy Mcgrady Jersey. . More details to follow. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

forward to the 2014 Championship in
denying Sunderland a chance to double its lead before

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz