CLEVELAND -- Kyrie Irving managed to find a silver lining -- and a sliver of hope for the Cavaliers playoff chances -- while dea

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 12.03.2019 07:11

CLEVELAND -- Kyrie Irving managed to find a silver lining -- and a sliver of hope for the Cavaliers playoff chances -- while dealing with his latest injury. Authentic Robert Nkemdiche Jersey . The All-Star point guard will miss at least two weeks with a strained biceps tendon, but hes hopeful his season is not over. "If you could take a positive from the situation, obviously that would be one, that at this point, I dont have to get surgery, which is tremendous," Irving said following shootaround Tuesday at the Cleveland Clinic Courts. Clevelands leading scorer got hurt Sunday night in a loss against the Los Angeles Clippers. An MRI taken Monday revealed the strain, but not a tear, which would have ended Irvings season. Its still not a certainty hell be back, but the Cavs will rest him for two weeks before making any decisions. With 15 games left, the Cavs enter their home matchup against Miami five games behind Atlanta for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. It was going to be a challenge for the Cavs to make up any ground with Irving, and now without him, theyre in a major bind. The 21-year-old was trying to strip the ball from Clippers forward Blake Griffin when his tendon gave out. "One of those freak plays against a strong individual in Blake," Irving said. "I tried to get the ball out of his hands. I knew something was wrong when I came to the bench. Obviously, I just felt just a weird feeling after that play in my shoulder. My arm looked a little different in the biceps area. Thats when I knew that I strained it." Irving will miss at least eight games. Hes already sat out 41 in three NBA seasons, leading some to label him as injury prone. Its still possible he may need an operation, but Irving is trying to be optimistic. "Well see in two weeks," he said. "Im not going to give a definitive answer because I dont know that answer. At this point, Im just going to continue to support my teammates and be on the sideline. Whatever the medical team needs me to do and whatevers in my best interests, Im going to do." With his best player out, Cavs coach Mike Brown will start Dion Waiters in the backcourt with Jarrett Jack. Cleveland could get back C.J. Miles, who has missed 12 games with a sprained ankle. Waiters has provided a spark off the bench all season, and said hes going start with the same mindset hes had as a reserve. "Just going out there playing my game, let everything come to me," he said. "Dont go out there and try to press and do things I normally dont do. Just play the game and have fun." Waiters says all the Cavs have to step it up with Irving sidelined. "Kyrie is the best player on the team," Waiters said. "But it gives other guys the chance to play and show coach things they can do. Weve got to pick it up. Everybody has to be together and play for each other. Thats the biggest thing losing a huge piece like that. We have to play the game, move the ball and have fun out there." Authentic Pat Tillman Jersey . In a series of tweets, it is explained by the Department of Player Safety that Niederreiter makes full body contact with Burrows and although there is head contact, he does not "pick" the head in the course of making the hit. Authentic Adrian Wilson Jersey . Toronto ended an 0-4-0 skid with Sundays shootout win over visiting New Jersey, but the club could have a difficult time making it two victories in a row tonight. The Maple Leafs have dropped three straight and 11 of the last 12 regular- season meetings against Boston overall and the Bruins have claimed six straight in Beantown. http://www.cheaparizonacardinalsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-j-j-nelson-jersey . The Giants chances of winning the division were dealt a serious blow by the three-game sweep at the hands of the lowly Padres. The Giants open a three-game series at Dodger Stadium on Monday night. San Francisco is still in good shape to clinch a wild-card berth, although it dropped into a tie with Pittsburgh in the race for the top spot.Winnipeg Goldeyes manager Rick Forney announced Monday the signing of infielder Casey Haerther to a contract for the 2014 season. Haerther, 26, hit .307 with 10 home runs and a team-leading 66 RBI in 97 games with the Goldeyes last season. His 32 extra base hits were third on the team. Defensively, he had a .995 fielding percentage at first base. "He had a great season for us last year," Forney said. "Hes a very productive offensive player, but one of the things I like best about Casey is that he has a really good glove at first base. He has sure hands, good feet around the bag annd makes the routine play with consistency. Authentic Josh Bynes Jersey. He also makes the other infielders better by doing a really good job of digging balls out of the dirt. A fifth round selection by the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim in 2009 out of UCLA, Haerther played four seasons in the Angels system, including all of the 2012 campaign at Class AA Arkansas of the Texas League. Internationally, Haerther suited up for Israel at the 2012 World Baseball Classic qualifying tournament. The Goldeyes now have 11 players signed for the 2014 season, including six pitchers and five position players. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

The Toronto Maple Leafs are hoping to keep unrestricted free agent forward Mason Raymond, however theyre not alone in wanting th
DENVER -- A person with knowledge of the situation says the Denver Nuggets have traded Kosta Koufos to the Memphis Grizzlies and

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz