I once read an essay calle

#1 von ylq , 25.11.2019 07:26

I once read an essay called "Sunshine at 65 Degrees". After reading it, I was deeply touched because I have experienced such a thing. Grandpa is ill and has a mid-stage lung cancer. This is undoubtedly a bad news for our family. Since Grandpa got sick, he changed and became unsmiling. He no longer went out for a walk every day, just lying on the bed, looking at the window with melancholy. Such a grandfather, I am very worried, I tried my best to make him happy. In the end, I thought of a good way----with Grandpa going to the balcony to sunbathe, maybe Grandpa would be happy because Grandpa��s home is The second floor is between the two buildings Marlboro Gold, so it is very difficult to see the sun. I have observed it carefully. Only at noon, the sun will come in directly from the sky. How can we catch up with this time? So, after I finished my tutoring class at noon that day, I rode to my grandmother's house and waited for this time. "Hey, hey," the 12 o'clock bell rang. I quickly walked into Grandpa's room and said to the grandfather who was lying in bed watching TV: "Grandpa Cigarettes Online, let's go to the balcony and turn around." Grandpa got out of bed. I took his hand and walked to the balcony step by step. I looked at him carefully. I couldn��t help but have a distress. Grandpa is not as energetic as before. The two hairs are all white, only a few blacks remain in the middle. Hair, his eyes are pulling, it is not like the gods before, the lips are purple, perhaps because of the side effects of taking medicine, and the hands become "scarred" because of the injection treatment. After arriving at the balcony, I helped my grandfather with a small stool. Grandpa sat down hard. I stood behind him and silently "guarded" him. At this time, Grandpa coughed a few times, making me more worried about his condition. The sun is coming out, getting bigger and bigger, getting warmer, and shining on the face of my grandfather and me. Maybe I saw the long-lost sunshine. Grandpa laughed, I laughed too, and I, the heart at this time. It��s exciting, it��s happy, and such a grandson��s picture is in front of my eyes. This scene is harmonious. At this time, we forget the pain, forget all the things that don��t go well, just enjoy this. The sun is thinking carefully, my heart is struggling, it is sad, Grandpa is so concerned about me, and in the face of illness Cheap Cigarettes, Grandpa is so powerless, and as a grandson, I should repay him and make him happy forever. Going down, at this moment, I want to guard the sun and keep the little things with my grandfather. Hold this sunshine! I will guard my grandfather forever!

Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

ylq  
ylq

When the bridge was layi
ch outlined a promising mes

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz