o we must have a great ideal

#1 von ylq , 23.12.2019 08:46

At the beginning of human beings, nature is good, sex is similar, and xi are far apart ... "Presumably, everyone has betrayed these sentences. The Three-character Classic can be said to be a well-known enlightenment reading book for all ages, although it consists of three words The composition, but it contains a lot of truth, simple description of the meaning to be expressed, and it is very mouth-catching. The filial piety of parents, courtesy, diligence, respect for the elderly, and love of the young are all traditional virtues of the Chinese nation. This book reads like singing, but I don't know what it means. Now when I look back, I have learned a lot of profound truths. For example, my favorite sentence is "If people do n��t learn, they are better than things. "This sentence means: If people do n��t know how to learn and realize their value with their own knowledge and skills, it ��s really not as good as small animals. We have to work hard to learn and enrich ourselves at an early age. Every time I read this, it reminds me of a poem, "Young and hard-working, the old man is sad." It is like this, I think of my own experience: my mother always rewarded me when I was young. Interest classes, singing, dancing, calligraphy, electronic keyboard, etc. occupied my spare time, but also very hard, I was very resistant at the time. But as time goes by, less and less time to receive these hobbies There is only one homework to accompany, but fortunately those who have not lost their skills and can be trusted at any time, they must be "not too overwhelmed by art", and they can also make "artists bold", which can make me in classmates The self-confident show in front of me made me understand my mother ��s intentions. Of course, talent alone is not enough, and learning is also strong. It is also the feeling of "seeing the clouds" with the maths in elementary school Parliament Cigarettes. I got a lot of interest in studying, so I have the excellent results now. Think about what would happen if I rejected all the interest classes like naughty bags and did n��t have the hard work at the time- I will be useless Carton Of Cigarettes, and I do n��t think I will even have the mood to learn. That ��s why children should be raised from a young age so that they can win on the starting line. Do n��t let yourself regret it forever. If you do n��t learn, you do n��t know righteousness ��, this sentence is prestigious. A piece of beautiful jade cannot be a delicate jade without carving. The same is true of people. If you do n��t study hard, you will never know the truth. When you get old, you learn old. "So we must have a great ideal, move towards it, in the process of constantly increasing our knowledge mokingusacigarettes.com, continue to sharpen ourselves, and strive to achieve our own life value, one day Speaking of success, I think everyone must have a deeper understanding of the Three Character Classic. If the essence of my Three Character Classic is understood, it will be a great wealth, and slowly we will It is found that our vision will become broader and our abilities will be qualitatively leapfrogged. So let us study well, pass on Chinese traditional culture, and put all the "treasures" into our brains, so that we can get on Peak of life!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes

ylq  
ylq

If they love writing as a personal or creative
couldn't help cheering them o

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz